#2 Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you? What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you?

Yes,the speaking and listening tasks are difficult for me. I think is rarely speaking English before ,so speaking English is strange to me. And listening task is also hard to me, I don't know why I often get distracted and I can’t hear clearly.I think I should concentrate on listening to the test officer.

What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

Foreigners are often familiar with their language, they involuntary speak faster than us. So, sometimes their speed of speaking is hard to follow. Especially they mix some oral language while they are talking. Then, in this situation I usually feel uneasy. And I can’t reply foreigners fluently, I  feel embarrass or they will feel impatient. Also I worry about using wrong grammar in speaking or writing. It is reason why I am not good at English.

留言